Welcome to The Griffith Academy's Blog

So what is this blog? Well you'll have to read and follow it to find out...., no really, it's about a day in the life of The Griffith's - us! A homeschooling family living each day to learn and learning to live each day, and the best part is doing it together.

Friday, January 29, 2010

My latest find

Photobucket  I had to post this, I stumbled across this earlier in the evening and thought it was grand.  You know they say it takes a village to raise a child, but I don't know about you, but the village didn't give birth to my child, nor does the village hold the same values as I, nor does the village support my child in regards to love, nurturing, clothing, toys, books and more, so I really felt this summed it up for me, the village couldn't even teach our chidlren adequately before we started homeschooling and I certainly don't want them raising my children...so this is very cool.  Yeah I know I can be mean and sarcastic, but when it comes to my babies (well they're not babies anymore) I can't help myself, afterall I love them and want what's best for them, and I'm sorry but the village is failing and I certainly don't want that for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment