Welcome to The Griffith Academy's Blog

So what is this blog? Well you'll have to read and follow it to find out...., no really, it's about a day in the life of The Griffith's - us! A homeschooling family living each day to learn and learning to live each day, and the best part is doing it together.

Monday, January 18, 2010

One more post before bed....

I have decided to write you one more post before I collapse into the bed tonight.  Today, well today was not so good.  The kids had the day off in lieu of the holiday for Martin Luther King Jr. and although they enjoyed their free day of school I am not so sure I did.  I had two that slept late into the afternoon, two who battled their wits out all afternoon with the PS2 and one who was online reading, and giggling like a hyena....needless to say the quite (or somewhat quiet) day allowed me to establish this blog and now I plan to daily try to post either musings of our endeavors on the homeschool trail or good articles and resources that I come across.

I talked with my best girl friend today who is going to start homeschooling in the fall and we're going to do lots together etc and she herself had a trying day with hers who were home as well and we discussed how there's just not enough Calgon - immediately that commercial from ages back popped into my head:



Well, my friend said she didn't need Calgon though she's got Mr. Bubbles -


And on that note I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment